Dancer:You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
things you can do in the uk at 16 years of age
- get married (with parental permission)
- start a family
- join the army where they use guns and bombs and shit
- move out
things you can’t do in the uk at 16 years of age
- buy a pair of scissors
are you serious
I’m so glad to see the younger generation waking up to this hypocrisy.
The homeowner at 22 one is killing me.
This meme makes me so angry because it’s so on-target.
I am screaming
this isn’t even funny to me it just makes me want to find the nearest baby boomer and deck them in the mouth
I reblog this every time because it always re-ignites my anger.
I feel you sphynx-prince.
deciding i was pretty was the best thing that i ever did
one day i was just like
fuck this im pretty
and i was
i’m reblogging this twice because this is probably the truest statement I’ve ever come across. And it holds power and ability for every person struggling within themselves. use this because it will make a difference in your life.